<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4687527843293231961?origin\x3dhttp://myheartxursoul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted





Thursday, January 17, 2008 ; 9:08 PM {♥}

Siannnnnn

I'm suppose to study for exam especially for that damn IOC, but end up blogging. I have no mood to study la. Can some kind souls help me (or rather kill me, so that I can not to sit for any papers) or just like Saw 3, open my skull but to put all the damn reactions, definitions blah blah black sheep into my little useless brain? Yes, it is useless cos I found myself have no talents. -.-

So stress now. Exam period always make students so stress! I have dropped so much hairs everyday after combing. Due to stress? Later I botak how? Tragic life then.

Nevermind, happy go lucky. Do wish me many many luck (millions billions zillions of them please) for all my papers starting from next week! =)

I'm so addicted to this game- a super ultimate silly game. But seeing the face expressions of his really make me laugh. So funny. And I like to make him drunk with the mixture of wiskey, vodka with tonic! LOL so lame.

xoxo{♥}









THE LADY {♥}
♥ xoxo :D



Love me for who I am.

friend here =)



SECRETS {♥}




CASTS {♥}

  • AISYA

  • AILEEN

  • ALICIA

  • BERNARD

  • CANDY

  • CHAOYI

  • CHINYANG

  • COLENE

  • ELLEN

  • HWEESZE

  • JIALING

  • JIAQI

  • JIEYING

  • JINLIAN

  • KELLY

  • LENGHENG

  • LIYIN

  • MINYI

  • NAT HO

  • NIGEL NG

  • NIGEL TAN

  • PEISHAN

  • RICHARD

  • SHARON

  • SUANLING

  • TERI

  • XIAXUE

  • XINRU

  • XUETING

  • YUJUAN


  • THANKS {♥}
    Desiqner
    Designer : peiyinqq--x33
    Basecode : ----xDEAD
    Background:egginess
    Others :