<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4687527843293231961?origin\x3dhttp://myheartxursoul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted





Saturday, November 8, 2008 ; 8:36 PM {♥}

I LOVE SATURDAY! =)

Because I feel happy and ultimate relieved from stress after baking.


Because there is Inuyasha movie at ten tonight! DOUBLE HAPPINESS!

Smile
Because I have finally completed the over-due entry yet to complete any of my formal reports (which are more important, SHIT).

Embarrassed

Because I finally successfully baked chocolate cookies all by myself (which took me almost four long hours).


Because I had finally gone to that damn holland village to eat that damn yogurt. And it was so scorching hot yesterday that the sweats from the four of us is equal to a swimming pool (exaggerating, I know).

Alright shall chiong my reports now. Science students are so damn sad. What's the use of doing so many reports?
Thumbs Down

xoxo{♥}









THE LADY {♥}
♥ xoxo :D



Love me for who I am.

friend here =)



SECRETS {♥}




CASTS {♥}

  • AISYA

  • AILEEN

  • ALICIA

  • BERNARD

  • CANDY

  • CHAOYI

  • CHINYANG

  • COLENE

  • ELLEN

  • HWEESZE

  • JIALING

  • JIAQI

  • JIEYING

  • JINLIAN

  • KELLY

  • LENGHENG

  • LIYIN

  • MINYI

  • NAT HO

  • NIGEL NG

  • NIGEL TAN

  • PEISHAN

  • RICHARD

  • SHARON

  • SUANLING

  • TERI

  • XIAXUE

  • XINRU

  • XUETING

  • YUJUAN


  • THANKS {♥}
    Desiqner
    Designer : peiyinqq--x33
    Basecode : ----xDEAD
    Background:egginess
    Others :