<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4687527843293231961?origin\x3dhttp://myheartxursoul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted





Saturday, December 27, 2008 ; 4:20 PM {♥}

As I was bored ytd and since I''ve the mood in cooking, I decided to prepare dinner. Even fight with mummy for the kitchen and wok. Zzz -.-

Stir-fry ladyfinger & cheese and potato gratin were my proud dishes of the day! The second dish took me an hour plus to prepare. Luckily, it turns out normal. HAHA I'm just a beginner in cooking.


Cheese and potato gratin

Before baking
After baking

Stir-fry ladyfinger

With the help of mummy

I know the pictures doesn't look appealing, but the food is still normal for consumption. Wanna try chocolate cheesecake and cup cakes next time. Who wants to be my ginny pigs? LOL

The worse is that I've yet to complete all my assignments! Esp IFPD assignment! I didn't even understand the question. And I'm starting school again next monday! GOSH! May god bless me.

xoxo{♥}









THE LADY {♥}
♥ xoxo :D



Love me for who I am.

friend here =)



SECRETS {♥}




CASTS {♥}

  • AISYA

  • AILEEN

  • ALICIA

  • BERNARD

  • CANDY

  • CHAOYI

  • CHINYANG

  • COLENE

  • ELLEN

  • HWEESZE

  • JIALING

  • JIAQI

  • JIEYING

  • JINLIAN

  • KELLY

  • LENGHENG

  • LIYIN

  • MINYI

  • NAT HO

  • NIGEL NG

  • NIGEL TAN

  • PEISHAN

  • RICHARD

  • SHARON

  • SUANLING

  • TERI

  • XIAXUE

  • XINRU

  • XUETING

  • YUJUAN


  • THANKS {♥}
    Desiqner
    Designer : peiyinqq--x33
    Basecode : ----xDEAD
    Background:egginess
    Others :