<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4687527843293231961?origin\x3dhttp://myheartxursoul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted





Tuesday, January 27, 2009 ; 12:46 AM {♥}

I'm the dumb-est student (maybe to my own judgment). Happily I blew away free bonus marks which can probably let you jump two grades up. Not excelling in studies yet being so generous in rejecting the bonus marks by mistaken the deadline, probably is my new forte. How good is my little useless pea brain like I've always said. Yes, I'm such a loser whom has no one to grumble but to post my complaints on blog, hoping to get some console and comfort. Who to blame but me for such a wonderful cny gift I gave myself. This has thus far make my cny more memorable and great. Yes, all due to my very own stupid-ness and forgetfulness. How great. Seriously, I really need somebody to knock some sense on me.

xoxo{♥}









THE LADY {♥}
♥ xoxo :D



Love me for who I am.

friend here =)



SECRETS {♥}




CASTS {♥}

  • AISYA

  • AILEEN

  • ALICIA

  • BERNARD

  • CANDY

  • CHAOYI

  • CHINYANG

  • COLENE

  • ELLEN

  • HWEESZE

  • JIALING

  • JIAQI

  • JIEYING

  • JINLIAN

  • KELLY

  • LENGHENG

  • LIYIN

  • MINYI

  • NAT HO

  • NIGEL NG

  • NIGEL TAN

  • PEISHAN

  • RICHARD

  • SHARON

  • SUANLING

  • TERI

  • XIAXUE

  • XINRU

  • XUETING

  • YUJUAN


  • THANKS {♥}
    Desiqner
    Designer : peiyinqq--x33
    Basecode : ----xDEAD
    Background:egginess
    Others :