<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4687527843293231961?origin\x3dhttp://myheartxursoul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted





Saturday, April 25, 2009 ; 1:55 PM {♥}


I think we are the crazy people who went all the way to Tampinese just for a plate of chicken rice. Poor Candy even went from Yishun to Dover to Yishun to Angmokio to Hougang to Tampinese and back to Yishun again. It's not that the chicken rice is super delicious (and my kway chay has moved away Rolling Eyes) but the people are super adorable! I love such company. Yup, it's our Auntie 3H (Hu, Huifen and Horny from youngest to oldest Chuckle And Grin) outing again. Actually our aim is to Tampinese 1 and not the chicken rice. Haha.


The estate where Auntie Hu lives. You can rob her at blk 463 #xx-xx. LOL

Our chicken rice store. Their rice is nice! =)

My head looks so small here. Btw I've got super long hair now! Goofy





If you realise, Candy can't take proper photo! I've got lots of evidence to show but I shall spare her since she treated me drink that night.
Multicolor
From today onwards, I need to eat more meat an
d exercise more. Joker I realised my diet has been lacking of meat recently esp the days in Ireland. My two lovely aunties should know why. Shhhh... it's a secret between us. Chuckle And Grin

P.s: 给我自己多三年

xoxo{♥}









THE LADY {♥}
♥ xoxo :D



Love me for who I am.

friend here =)



SECRETS {♥}




CASTS {♥}

  • AISYA

  • AILEEN

  • ALICIA

  • BERNARD

  • CANDY

  • CHAOYI

  • CHINYANG

  • COLENE

  • ELLEN

  • HWEESZE

  • JIALING

  • JIAQI

  • JIEYING

  • JINLIAN

  • KELLY

  • LENGHENG

  • LIYIN

  • MINYI

  • NAT HO

  • NIGEL NG

  • NIGEL TAN

  • PEISHAN

  • RICHARD

  • SHARON

  • SUANLING

  • TERI

  • XIAXUE

  • XINRU

  • XUETING

  • YUJUAN


  • THANKS {♥}
    Desiqner
    Designer : peiyinqq--x33
    Basecode : ----xDEAD
    Background:egginess
    Others :